There are times in a person’s life when you meet someone who you know will have a lasting impact on your life. People who are so switched on and, more importantly, open to sharing their knowledge with others that you realise they will be responsible for a huge shift in your own life’s purpose or treasure (as it’s referred to in Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist). One such person for myself, is Joshua D Boxer, a successful Marketing Consultant and Internet Marketer who in the last 6 months has literally hit the Internet Marketing world by storm after releasing no less than three highly successful products on the back of running a profitable Marketing Company which offers services to the Medical and Hospitality industries to name but a few.
I had the good fortune to meet Joshua at the Sep ’11 Webinar Summit held by Joel Peterson in Salt Lake City and he was all too happy to shoot the breeze with me as we talked about the differences between Yanks, Poms and Kiwis between stories of consulting gigs which went horribly wrong and plans to expand our portfolios over the next 12 months.
Since then, I’ve continued to stay in touch and follow him as he’s steadily continued to build his portfolio of ‘painless’ branded products, created to ease the workload of fellow online and offline marketers. I’ve also talked him into revealing some of his most valuable secrets which have (till now) only ever been available by purchasing his products. So take notes, turn off your phone and listen carefully because you may be very close to learning the same secret Joshua used to begin doubling his income.
What you’ll learn in this interview:
- How Joshua D Boxer went from Mortgage Broker to Making Money Online
- Why Joshua gets consistent results through Direct Mail Marketing.
- How to harness the power of niche specialization.
- How moving from Service Provider to Product Creator/Teacher changed Joshua’s life.
- What are the fundamental SEO aspects of a profitable website.
- Joshua shares his Top 3 Killer Mailing Tips.
- How Joshua makes more money with less clients.
Relevant Links (will open in new window)