In this episode I interview Corbett Barr of CorbettBarr.com on Lifestyle Design. We also talk about his hugely successful Manifesto, 18 Months, 2 Blogs, Six Figures, which details how he went from having no businesses online whatsoever to earning a six-figure-income, all within 18 months.
You’ll want to take notes in this interview because it’s not everyday that you get to hear a guy as successful as Corbett, give in-depth details about how to be successful online and why so many people out there are ‘failing’ at the moment.
What you’ll learn in this interview:
- Lifestyle & Business Design
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss.
- Corbett’s Manifesto, 18 Months, 2 Blogs, Six Figures.
- Where to get started as an Affiliate Marketer.
- Recognizing what’s behind those fears that are holding you back.
- The #1 thing that has helped Corbett to grow his online business and how you can do it too!
- Corbett’s take on the truth behind the Four Hour Work Week.
- One of the biggest mistakes people make when setting up an online business.
- How being honest can be HIGHLY beneficial.
Relevant Links (will open in a new window):
With more than 43,ooo readers between both of his blogs, Corbett is someone to take special note of, especially given the short time it’s taken him to build such a huge following. Speaking to him though, you quickly learn why he’s so successful. Despite being extremely busy, he made time specifically for this interview and encouraged me to keep in touch. This is possibly a large reason why he has such a huge following, he makes the time to ‘keep in touch’.
If you get the same vibe after listening to his interview, head over to CorbettBarr.com and sign up for his email newsletter. That’s what I did!