Remember that little series of books called “Chicken Soup for the Soul”? Imagine you co-authored one of those books with Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen and that you’d gone on to become a successful author, speaker, blogger, real estate investor and more.
If it’s too much to fathom, I have a back-up by the name of Kent Healy, someone how has accomplished all of those things and is showing little evidence of slowing down. He co-founded his first business, Reactor Board Tech, at the age of 15 with his Brother Kyle while living in Tauranga, New Zealand and went on to work on several products related to success and peak performance. After the release of his first co-authored book, ‘”Cool Stuff” They Should Teach in School’, Kent went on to author several other books independently, as well as with well-known authors like Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, including “The Success Principles For Teens” and “Chicken Soup For The Soul: Extraordinary Teens”.
What you’ll learn from this interview:
- How Kent started his first business at the age of 15
- Who was inadvertently responsible for invoking a paradigm shift in Kent’s thinking at a young age
- How Kent met Jack Canfield, co-founder of the Chicken Soup For The Soul series
- How to network with prominent figures or role models in your life
- How to leverage Interpretation of Reality over Reality itself
- Why he wrote Maxims for Mavericks and what you can do to get it FREE
- What approach is better: Do or Die OR Measured and Methodical
- Why Earning is greater than Learning
- 17 questions on why & how to assess your life
- Why you need to use a financial gauge when determining where to invest your efforts
- The Value In Developing An Information Filter
- Why you should learn what will pay off over what might pay off
Relevant Links (will open in new window)