This episode is the epitomy of awesomeness – mixing a young, Queens-native with some sage wisdom which has led to the most incredible, dare I say, unrealistic thing you’d ever think of, happening on the web. Do I have your attention? Then please continue..
With a truly unreal story to tell, Jacob Sokol is a young man to pay attention to.
Imagine being in your twenties and deciding you were going to take a multi-millionaire, you’d never met before in your life, to a football game. Sound like a normal part of your day? I’d wager not but this isn’t the end of the story, in fact, going back you learn a lot more about the man who went from having a well-paying IT job in Madison Square to being a new-age philosopher, focused on happiness and never afraid to take up a challenge, no matter how impossible the odds.
What you’ll learn in this interview:
- The power of breaking patterns and finding the truer meaning in life.
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Man’s Search For Ultimate Meaning by Victor E. Frankl
- What the most important currency in this world REALLY is.
- How to use an Appreciation Journal.
- What are Fundamentals?
- What happens to your peer group when you commit to a life of success and study.
- What Victor E. Frankl told Jacob about striving for success.
- What the true key to Life Success is.
Relevant Links (will open in new window)